What are the characteristics of lithium-ion batteries? What are the characteristics of lithium-ion batteries for new energy vehicles, polymer lithium-ion batteries and non lithium-ion batteries? The analysis of the safety characteristics of lithium-ion battery and the advantages of lithium-ion battery. As a common battery for new energy vehicles, lithium-ion battery has the advantages of high energy density, high working voltage, wide working temperature range, long cycle life and high safety performance, which are the main development direction of rechargeable battery. Let's look at the lithium-ion battery together What are the characteristics of batteries.
1. It has higher weight energy ratio and volume energy ratio.
2. High voltage, for example, the voltage of a single 18650 lithium battery is 3.6V, which is equal to the series voltage of three nickel cadmium or nickel hydrogen rechargeable batteries.
3. Small self discharge can be stored for a long time, which is the most outstanding advantage of the battery.
4. No memory effect. Lithium battery does not have the so-called memory effect of nickel cadmium battery, so lithium battery does not need to discharge before charging.
5. Long life. Under normal working conditions, the number of charge / discharge cycles of lithium battery is far more than 500.
6. It can be charged quickly. Usually, the lithium battery can be charged with 0.5-1 times capacity current, so that the charging time can be shortened to 1-2 hours.
7. It can be used in parallel at will.
8. As the battery does not contain cadmium, lead, mercury and other heavy metal elements, it is the most advanced green battery at present.
9. High cost. Compared with other rechargeable batteries, lithium batteries are more expensive.
2、 What are the characteristics and advantages of polymer lithium-ion batteries?
The characteristic of polymer lithium-ion battery is that it can be charged and discharged 300-500 times generally. It is better to discharge the lithium battery partially rather than completely, and try to avoid frequent complete discharge. Once the customized battery of lithium battery is off the production line clock, it will start to move, no matter whether you use the lithium battery or not, its service life is only in the first few years. The decrease of battery capacity is due to the increase of internal resistance caused by oxidation (which is the main reason for the decrease of battery capacity). Finally, the resistance of the cell will reach a certain point. Although the battery is fully charged at this time, the battery cannot release the stored power.
3、 What are the advantages of lithium-ion batteries?
Advantages of lithium-ion battery: the energy of lithium-ion battery is relatively high, with high storage energy density, which has reached 460-600wh / kg, about 6-7 times of that of lead-acid battery. Among the characteristics of lithium-ion battery, the most excellent service life is long, and the service life can reach more than 6 years. Battery 1C (100% DoD) with lithium ferrous phosphate as positive electrode is charged and discharged.
4. What are the shortcomings of the characteristics of lithium ion batteries?
The disadvantages of lithium-ion batteries are that the safety of lithium primary batteries is poor and there is a risk of explosion. Lithium-ion batteries of lithium cobaltic acid can not be discharged with large current, and the price is expensive and the safety is poor. Lithium-ion batteries need to protect the circuit to prevent the battery from being overcharged and over discharged. The production requirements are high and the cost is high.
5、 Safety features of lithium-ion batteries.
1. Overcharge protection board is installed on lithium battery to solve overcharge and overcharge.
2. The internal short circuit adopts dust-free workshop to control impurities. The staff of lithium battery manufacturer shall protect the personnel and avoid collision during handling for 5S on site; strengthen the life control of tools and moulds; adopt high-strength diaphragm.
3. External short circuit: install fuse on battery pack; do well in training to avoid misoperation of personnel.
4. The battery is impacted or punctured by external force: the battery pack is equipped with high-strength shell; the flame-retardant electrolyte and high-strength diaphragm are used.
The characteristics of lithium-ion battery have been proved to be a very reliable battery technology in the past decade. Lithium battery is widely used in electric vehicles, For mobile phones, cameras, laptops and other mobile devices, lithium-ion battery is a kind of secondary battery (rechargeable battery). Home of lithium batteries found that the characteristics of lithium-ion battery also depend on the lithium-ion moving between the positive and negative electrodes to work; in the process of charging and discharging, Li+ In the modern society with electricity as the main energy source, battery plays an important role in realizing the sustainable development of social economy. Among all kinds of batteries, lithium-ion battery is the most promising power source.
firstname.lastname@example.org,) manufacture and sell:
1. Resistance micro battery spot welder,
E-bike battery pack welder, Power tool battery pack welder, Drill battery spot
welder, Self balancing scooters battery pack welder, battery pack welder,
Battery tabs spot welder, Battery nickel strips welder, Battery testing
equipment, 18650, 26650, CR2032 battery cells, lithium battery, AAA battery,
D-cell battery, Ni-MH battery, Ni-CD battery, battery welding pure nickel
strips and tabs, battery accessories. etc.